Tonka Bean & Lime Zest Fragrance Oil
|USE IT IN||Soaps, Bath Bombs, Candles|
|OK FOR VEGETARIANS/VEGANS||Yes|
|TESTED ON ANIMALS||No|
Tonka Bean & Lime Zest fragrance oil is sweet and vanilla like with a hint of citrus lime. It's a bit unusual but also very classy.
It would be ideal in a candle to give a calm air to the room.
- an unusual fragrance that is soft and mellow but with a bit of a limey kick to it.
- suitable for soaps and candles so very versatile.
- vanillin free so it won't discolour your soaps which is important if you are wanting to make uncoloured or white soaps.
- melt and pour soap bases both clear and opaque. Plus it is vanillin free it will not discolour them at all.
- all bath products including bath bombs, bath salts and bath melts
- we have not tested this in Cold Process soaps so if you have or would like to please get in touch.
Not Recommended for
- lip balms - only use flavours for lip balms
- all of our fragrances are manufactured in the UK so you can be sure that you know where they come from.
- all of our fragrances conform to IFRA guidelines. IFRA is the International Fragrance Association which is a trade association promoting the safe creation and development of fragrances. This guarantees you are getting a top quality product with full traceability.
|UK Services (per 25kg box)||Price inc VAT (£)||Service|
|Northern Ireland||13.80||2 days|
|Isle of Man||19.20||2 days|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||11.99||2-5 days|
|Isles of Scilly||19.20||2-5 days|
|Channel Isles||16.00||2-3 days|
All goods are sent with a tracked courier service.
We ship parcels and pallets to all of the UK
Find the MSDS information and technical data here
Have a question?
Take a look at the FAQ to see if we can answer your question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.