Sodium Bicarbonate also known as Bicarbonate of Soda is one of the key ingredients in making bath bombs. Often used in household cleaning too.
Lower price on the 25kg size!
|TESTED ON ANIMALS||No|
|OK for vegetarians/vegans||Yes|
|Use it in||Bath Bombs, Household cleaning, Face masks|
Sodium Bicarbonate is also known as Bicarbonate of Soda. For most of our customers it's the other key ingredient for making bath bombs. The chemical reaction between water, sodium bicarbonate and the citric acid produces the fizz and bubbles when a finished bath bomb hits the water. It's all to do with the science!
- a very fine powder to give your bath bombs a smooth finish
- it acts as a water softener in the bath and is often used with Epsom Salts for this reason
- ideal as a major ingredient in solid bubble bars
- packed in 1kg and 25kg quantities with great bulk discounts available
- making bath bombs - use Sodium Bicarbonate with Citric Acid in the ratio of 3 parts Sodium Bicarbonate to 1 part Citric Acid as the base to creating your bath bombs. This ratio can be changed to your own specification but it we would recommend that it always needs to be at least 1:1.
- household cleaning - it's great for removing tea stains from cups and cleaning out the fridge
- perfect for rust removal
- don't confuse it with Baking Powder which is a mixture of ingredients
- it is often referred to as Bicarbonate of Soda
- to store it in a cool, dry place and avoid humidity
Did you know..
- Sodium Bicarbonate was used to clean the Statue of Liberty
We ship parcels and pallets to all of the UK
Find the MSDS information and technical data here
Have a question?
Take a look at the FAQ to see if we can answer your question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.