Shea Butter, Refined
Obtained from the African shea tree, Shea/Karite Butter is naturally refined by pressing and centrifuge. It has been used for centuries for its unique skin care properties. Shea Butter is versatile which makes it probably the most popular of the butters. The 1kg sizes are packaged in easy to store tubs - use what you need and keep the rest for later.
Sale Sold out
Regular price £11.55
Regular priceUnit price per
|USE IT IN||Soaps, Bath Bombs, Lip Balms, Massage|
|OK FOR VEGETARIANS/VEGANS||Yes|
|TESTED ON ANIMALS||No|
Obtained from the African shea tree, Shea/Karite Butter is naturally refined by pressing and centrifuge. It has been used for centuries for its unique skin care properties. We love Shea Butter because it is so versatile. It's low melting point means that you can use it in bath melts, skin lotions and creams and from a luxury point of view it will certainly add another dimension to your soaps. Rich in Essential Fatty acids and vitamins A, E and F its versatility makes it so popular.
- so as we said it is extremely versatile and suitable for all sorts of applications such as soaps, creams, lotions and bath melts.
- this Shea Butter is a refined version meaning it has been purified and filtered. It has no smell either so don't be disappointed if you are expecting it to smell nice.
- the low melting point of Shea Butter means you can use it just as it is - fab for a deep hand moisturiser, don't forget to rub it into your nails or how about for your feet. Lovely.
- it's a white to off white colour so really it can be added to anything without any impact.
- we sell it in a reseable tub, so you can use what you like and then simply store it for later. Store it somewhere cool - not too cold though like the fridge.
- adding to your soap base - you can add it to melt and pour but up to about 5%. If you add too much the soap won't set and can be a bit slimy.
- all bath products including bath bombs, bath salts, bath melts and solid bubble bars.
- how about using it in a massage oil - perfect for the skin.
- lip balms - or you can use it just as it is and banish dry and cracked lips.
Not Recommended for
- the only thing we could think of is maybe don't eat it. It probably won't taste very nice.
- leaving out in the sun - it will melt very quickly as it has such a low melting point.
|UK Services (per 25kg box)||Price inc VAT (£)||Service|
|Northern Ireland||13.80||2 days|
|Isle of Man||19.20||2 days|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||11.99||2-5 days|
|Isles of Scilly||19.20||2-5 days|
|Channel Isles||16.00||2-3 days|
All goods are sent with a tracked courier service.
We ship parcels and pallets to all of the UK
Find the MSDS information and technical data here
Have a question?
Take a look at the FAQ to see if we can answer your question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.