Seaweed & Juniper Fragrance Oil
|OK FOR VEGETARIANS/VEGANS||Yes|
|TESTED ON ANIMALS||No|
- suitable for both clear and opaque bases.
- manufactured in the UK so you can be sure of its high quality. .
- conforms to IFRA guidelines so easy to include on your safety assessments if you are looking to sell your products.
- it's an unusual fragrance that's bound to be a talking point in your products.
- melt and pour soap bases - if you have tried it in cold process then please let us know how it worked for you
- all bath products including bath bombs, bath salts, bath melts and bubble bath
Not Recommended for
- lip balms - please don't use it in a lip balm
This fragrance oil has been reformulated from January 2021 so don't forget to check the latest technical documentation.
|UK Services (per 25kg box)||Price inc VAT (£)||Service|
|Northern Ireland||13.80||2 days|
|Isle of Man||19.20||2 days|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||11.99||2-5 days|
|Isles of Scilly||19.20||2-5 days|
|Channel Isles||16.00||2-3 days|
All goods are sent with a tracked courier service.
We ship parcels and pallets to all of the UK
Find the MSDS information and technical data here
Have a question?
Take a look at the FAQ to see if we can answer your question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.