Luxury Foaming Bath Butter
We are sure you will love the Foaming Bath Butter base as it is a truly versatile product that can be used for a variety of products - shower, bath or facial wash.
Sale Sold out
Regular price £11.95
Regular priceUnit price per
|OK FOR VEGETARIANS/VEGANS||Yes|
|Tested on animals||No|
Crystal Luxury Foaming Bath Butter base is a truly versatile product that can be used for a variety of products - a shower gel, bath wash or even a facial wash. It is just like a butter so you can cut it but it is so versatile that you can also melt it just like a melt and pour soap base.
We like this because it's....
- a creamy body wash base which can be whipped up to produce an ice cream style base
- paraben and MPG (monopropylene glycol) free
- packaged in 1kg resealable tubs
- made in the UK - that's great news
- can be whipped as it is straight out of the tub, or melted like a soap base and left to set
- use it for body scrubs, shower body wash or even a shaving soap - why not add some Conditioning Additive to it.
- pH 8.0-9.0
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- you can create amazing results with it from frosted icing to snowmen (if you've seen our Instagram page you'll understand)
- it really is a luxury product
- making ice cream style whipped toppings. It can be mixed with a melt and pour base to give it extra hardness. We would recommend a 50/50 mix.
- lots of lovely bubbles and good foaming
- beat it to double it in size using a domestic mixer or whisk but make sure it is soft before you start
- make a sugar scrub by adding up to 60% household sugar or when the base is saturated and no more sugar can be added
- use a tub or jar for packaging where you can easily get your hands in to scoop it out
- add other exfoliants such as poppy seeds or oatmeal for added texture
- add a carrier oil such as Golden Jojoba oil or Sweet Almond oil to make it even more moisturising - not too much or it could become a bit slimey
- be careful how you package this as it will not set rock hard, especially if you have whipped it alot
- you don't have to melt it - in fact better results are achieved by using straight from the tub
- you can colour this too as well as fragrance
- as with butter that you take straight from the fridge, it can appear hard at first. If this is the case then leave it at room temperature for a few hours or give it a quick blitz in the microwave.
- manufactured in the UK by Stephenson Group, trade name Crystal OPC
Aqua, glycerin, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sorbitol, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
We ship parcels and pallets to all of the UK
Find the MSDS information and technical data here
Have a question?
Take a look at the FAQ to see if we can answer your question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.