Apricot Kernel Oil
|USE IT IN||Lotions, Soaps, Bath Bombs, Lip Balms, Massage|
|OK FOR VEGETARIANS/VEGANS||
Apricot Kernel Oil is extracted from the kernel( nut) of the Apricot fruit. It is easily absorbed by the skin which makes it very popular as a carrier oil and massage oil.
- a pale, light oil which is easily absorbed into the skin
- ideal for a massage oil where you can other oils to it
- rich in oleic and linoleic fatty acids it is perfect for dry and irritated skin
- when used in cold process soaps it adds a rich conditioning feel
- suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- as a carrier oil
- skin creams and body lotions
- a non greasy hair oil
- a bath oil - simply add a few drops to your bath water
- you can use it straight from the bottle for treating sensitive skin
|UK Services (per 25kg box)||Price inc VAT (£)||Service|
|Northern Ireland||13.80||2 days|
|Isle of Man||19.20||2 days|
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||11.99||2-5 days|
|Isles of Scilly||19.20||2-5 days|
|Channel Isles||16.00||2-3 days|
All goods are sent with a tracked courier service.
We ship parcels and pallets to all of the UK
Find the MSDS information and technical data here
Have a question?
Take a look at the FAQ to see if we can answer your question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.