OLIVE-25 25 litre
According to the International Olive Council, Pomace Oil is a by product after processing which still contains a variable percentage of oil and water depending on the pressing.
So it is not the top grade Extra Virgin Olive Oil, but a lower graded oil which is absolutely ideal for Cold Process soap making and not one to use on the dinner table.
- more economical to use in cold process soap making than virgin olive oil
- also suitable for hair products
- try it in body creams
- try adding a few drops to your bath water
- Recommended for
- cold process soap making
- makes your cold process bar rich and luxurious
- making a castille soap
- VAT is not charged on this product
We ship parcels and pallets to all of the UK
Find the MSDS information and technical data here
Have a question?
Take a look at the FAQ to see if we can answer your question
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.